Lining Kote UHS
Protect against the harshest acids, bases, chemicals and solvents with Lining Kote UHS.
Lining Kote UHS is a two-part pigmented epoxy coating, which will produce a hard, tough coating film. Designed to for use on the interior of tanks, this epoxy coating was built to resist the toughest acid, chemical or solvent environments. Lining Kote UHS has outstanding adhesion and can withstand direct impact. It is resistant to water, humidity and high heat. Lining Kote UHS is made with a high molecular weight base and cure for strength and durability. Lining Kote is used to prevent corrosion and deterioration of interior walls.
- Heat Resistant: Withstands high temperatures of up to 205°C (400°F)
- Easy to Apply: Applies over damp surfaces with no loss of adhesion
- Tintable: Add colour without compromising Lining Kote’s finish or protection
- Tough and Durable: Extremely tough and durable surface.
1. Superb acid and superior alkali resistance
2. As a lining topcoat for acid tanks (two coats required) with 10-day cure time for both interior and exterior splash
3. As a lining topcoat for chemical tanks (three coats required)
4. As a lining topcoat for solvent tanks (two coats required)
5. As a lining topcoat for ballast tanks (two coats required)
Lining Kote UHS can be applied to concrete or masonry substrates. The coating can be applied by spray, brush or roller. For specific instructions on surface preparation, mixing and application, please refer to the SPI’s application instructions for Lining Kote UHS. NOTE: Special attention should be paid to the number of coats for specific types of tanks and the curing time required before being put back into service.
Lining Kote Case Studies from Eagle Coatings (Canada)