Florida Test Project
This 2003 video produced by the Florida Office of Energy showing a very scientific comparison in Dade County Florida. Test of Super Therm® on a residential home. Great outcomes included:
- Pay back of approximately 2.2 years in power savings
- Savings from Super Therm® insulation coating: 133,100 BTU’s per hour
- Super Therm® reduced total Roof Solar Gain Loads by 20 to 30%.
Reduces energy and maintenance costs while increasing comfort in buildings
- Reduces energy costs and increases comfort by coating roofing and interior/exterior walls to keep heat in during winter or heat out during the summer.
- Insulates concrete swimming pool decks to provide a cool surface.
- Reduces fuel consumption and improves performance and comfort of motor homes.
- Reduces risk of condensation on cold water pipes and of resulting mold and mildew.
- Insulates air conditioning unit outer casings to prevent reductions in efficiency from heat build up inside the housing.
- Provides a fire-resistant coating for substrates. Super Therm® has a “0” fire and smoke spread and will not contribute to flame spread.
Imagine an exterior paint that saves you money. It’s true. It’s called Super Therm® and this ceramic coating has the consistency of a thicker paint, which repels 95% of heat by deflecting three radiation sources from the sun–ultraviolet, visual light and infra red rays.
Super Therm® creates an envelope of heat protection on the outside of a home, translating to not only a cooler house, but saving between 40 to 60 percent on your next power bill. Ron Randazzo has seen 50% reduction on his total utility bill and this includes running his pool and other electrical outlets. Read article – pdf | Read More >