There are a variety of products from NEOtech Coatings in the Agriculture industry that deal with many and various situations.
- Chicken and Poultry Sheds
- Packing Sheds and more
Super Therm® has many cost-reducing, profit-enhancing agricultural benefits. Testing has shown the use of Super Therm® on farm and poultry houses greatly lowers inside temperature and humidity levels, which reduces the death-rate of livestock (due to heat stress) by up to 75%. Cooler farm house temperatures allow for regular feed consumption by livestock, which helps to increase average livestock weight and profits.
Condensation and moisture inside a farm house quickly deteriorate existing insulation materials, and can be a breeding ground for disease. Super Therm® eliminates condensation, helping to prevent outbreaks of coccidiosis and enteritis. Super Therm® on houses and cold water pipes will eliminate condensation and moisture, extending the life of existing materials and preventing loss of livestock.
Use of Super Therm® on Bin Feeders also prevents condensation and moisture contamination of the feed, resulting in less feed waste and better nutrition.
Due to the specialist natures of agriculture, each situation needs to be assessed before any recommendations can be made regarding the use of our coatings systems. Please contact us if you have a specific need or requirement for your business.
Improve your livestock comfort and health while reducing energy and maintenance costs
- Reduces heat stress and increases livestock profitability by applying to all animal shelters, especially poultry, cattle, pigs, and horses
- Protects goods by insulating long haul trailers designed to carry perishables
- Reduces heat stress during animal transportation by applying to trailers
- Reduces energy costs and increases comfort by coating roofing and
interior/exterior walls to keep heat in during winter or heat out during the summer
- Reduces risk of condensation on cold water pipes and watering tanks
- Provides a fire-resistant coating for substrates. Super Therm® has a “0” fire and smoke spread and will not contribute to flame spread
- Insulates freezers or refrigeration units to reduce costs and product loss
Super Therm® on Poultry Houses
- Fact: Reduced attic temperature by 16.7°c (30° F) – Benefit: Death rate of chickens dropped by 75%
- Fact: Chickens were heavier at the end of growth season – Benefit: more case value per bird
- Fact: Current insulation materials become loaded with moisture form condensation and must be replaced every 5 years. Super Therm® eliminated condensation and will perform for 20 years without concern for reinsulation – Benefit: Saves the cost of reinsulation 4 times over 20 years of the life of the house, insulation materials and labour savings. Example
Wet Cold Pipes
- SP Interlock – 2 to 3 coats
- Rust Grip® – 2 coats
- Enamo Grip – Colour and other combinations coats if applicable
Roofing and Ceilings
- Corrosion – Rust Grip®
- Energy Savings – HSC, HPC, Super Therm®
- Galvanised Roofing – Super Therm®, Hot Surface Coating