Product Recommended for Vehicles
Insulation for Vehicles
- Super Therm® applied to the interior of the top roof area to resist heat transfer through the roof. Roofing materials can be glued directly over it.
- Super Therm® applied over the fire wall facing the engine to repel heat back to the engine compartment.
- Super Therm® over the underside of the hood to repel heat from the engine which the blanket is unable to prevent from affecting the painted surface on top. This extends the paint life.
- Super Therm® coated on the body facing the transmission, tail pipes and muffler system on the underside of the car to prevent heat from loading and transferring to the interior.
- Super Therm® coated on all sides of the interior doors, framing, divisions to the trunk, wheel wells, etc. to help block noise level transmission.
Rust Grip® applied over all metal rusted or non-rusted surfaces to prevent or stop corrosion.
Finishes for Vehicles
Enamo Grip is a two-part polyurethane enamel that forms a uniquely hard and durable coating film, which demonstrates unsurpassed semi-gloss retention, colour retention and chalk resistance when used in exterior applications. It is resistant to water and humidity, stains, acids, solvents, and chemicals, as well as having tremendous scuff, mar and impact resistance.
Hot Surfaces in Vehicles
HSC™ over emission units or fuel combustion components to maintain a higher heat level that will burn the fuel more efficient (improved gas mileage) while reducing hydrocarbon emissions from a more efficient burn.